Startups talk about experiences with Xero Accounting
Xero's single ledger makes data fluid & accessible,
- Financial data & documents are stored in the cloud.
- No more complicated backups & transferring datafiles.
- You and your clients just login to see the same set of data.
- Run your business remotely from anywhere in the world. The possibilities are endless.
Are you thinking about an SMSF? or runing an SMSF? We provide SMSF services, including fund establishment, financial statements, tax return. We also provide external SMSF audit services.
We can help if you want to set up & manage your own super.
An SMSF is not for everyone, there are many factors you need to think about. To work out whether an SMSF is right for you, it is important you take into account the following matters:
- Consider your options and seek professional advice.
- Make sure you have enough assets, time and skills to run your own fund.
- Keep up to date with the super and tax laws and understand the risks.
- Tailor your trust deed and investment strategy to suit the members of your fund.
- Make sure you can meet your record‑keeping and reporting obligations.
- Make sure you understand your annual auditing obligations.
Setting up your SMSF is not just about taking steps to get your fund started. You will need to make important decisions about how to structure and run your fund, including:
- Deciding SMSFs structure, e.g. Individual trustees vs corporate trustee
- Obtaining a trust deed
- Signing a trustee declaration
- Preparing an investment strategy
- Accepting contributions and rollovers
- Appointing an auditor & ensure your auditor is independent to your SMSF
Once you have established your fund, you are legally required to have an audit report prepared, lodge an SMSF annual return pay the supervisory levy.
Cloud Avenue Accounting provides accounting, tax and SMSF services. Whether your are thinking about an SMSF, setting up an SMSF, or running your SMSF, we are here to assist.
Please feel free to contact us and find out how we can assist.